Preparing your own income tax return can be a task that leaves you with more questions than answers. According to a study released by the US Government’s General Accounting Office last year, most taxpayers (77% of 71 million taxpayers) believe they benefited from using a professional tax preparer.
Whether we like it or not, today’s tax laws are so complicated that filing a relatively simple return can be confusing. It is just too easy to overlook deductions and credits to which you are entitled. Even if you use a computer software program there’s no substitute for the assistance of an experienced tax professional.
We are experienced in federal and state tax returns for individuals, C-corporations, S-Corporations, LLCs, partnerships, limited partnerships, trusts and non-profit organizations.
Here’s what you get…
- Your tax return will be prepared by our staff and reviewed by a CPA.
- Your tax return will be checked and rechecked by our computer software identifying potential problems the IRS may look at more closely and reviewing the math to limit IRS contacts.
- Your tax return can be filed electronically so you will get a refund back quicker.
- Our staff can advise you how to adjust your payroll withholding to get more money back each week. Why give the IRS an interest free loan for up to 16 months.
- We will identify potential deductions and other strategies to limit your tax liability for next year.
If you’d like to receive more information about our Tax Preparation Service, please complete this form.